Announcement of Admission for International Degree Students, First Tech, Fall Semester, 2016
- If any discrepancy exists between this Admission Announcement and the Official Admission Notice, the Admission Notice prevails.
- All applicants admitted are required to register on the On-line Registration System by using the apply number(as listed below) and personal passport number before July 10th 2016. Official Admission Notice will be issued and sent by post after on-line registration is completed.
Please complete the on-line registration as soon as possible to prevent any delay in applying for the “Resident Visa”.
- Those who have NOT submitted the original documents (including the certificates of the highest education record and transcript certified by a local R.O.C. embassy, a local R.O.C. overseas office, or a R.O.C. representative office, and a financial statement issued by a bank verified by the R.O.C. representative office abroad) shall submit the documents to the Office of International Affairs of First Tech in person or via post by July 10th, 2016. The admission qualification will be REVOKED if he/she does NOT submit the documents on time.
- Those who fail to complete the on-line registration by July 10th, 2016 will be considered to renounce their qualification for enrollment.
- Please read through the University Regulations regarding scholarship and Tuition Fee table. If you have any questions, please contact Office of International Affairs.
Contact person: Ms. Eva Chiu
Tel: +886-7-6011000 ext.1622
Address: National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology
No.1, University Rd., Yanchao Dist., Kaohsiung City 824, Taiwan (R.O.C.)